Better Healthy Living Guest Post Guideline
Better Health Living is a site providing helpful information to its readers. We aimed to be the leading health information providers across the World Wide Web. In this regard, we are inviting health practitioners, health enthusiasts, bloggers and more to contribute informative contents. Let us help each other in informing the public.
We are more than willing to publish articles that contains about health and fitness, pregnancy, weight loss and similar topics. Please avoid submitting contents that we already have, been published on other sites or blogs and your own blog. Always make sure that the content you submitted is plagiarism free.
Below are the types of content we want submitted to Better Healthy Living:
- Any length would do(but, not less than 800 words) but we would appreciate if you will submit article more than 1000 words.
- Make sure the article is not copied somewhere or is not yet published even on your own site or blog.
- We appreciate if you spend some time writing your content to make it valuable and of high quality, free from spelling and grammatical errors.
- As a health related website, we are more than willing to accept health guest posts only. We will not accept off-topic articles.
- If you are to write for us, you should then write on topics we are accepting including health, fitness, organic, natural medicines, herbs, pregnancy, and other interesting health topics.
- Articles can be general health information, news, and tips.
- If writing about news and research studies, do not forget to include your reference as you submit.
- When you submit a guest post, make sure that you will also submit information About the Author. Let the readers know about you and your site stating in at least 4 to 5 lines.
- Of course, we allow links but make it a maximum of two, one in the author bio and one in the content.
- Normally, we do take care of the categories, images and tags. However, you can also suggests categories especially if we do not have it yet in our site. You can also include images for your article from free image sources. Make sure to use images that are not copyrighted, or use your own images.
- We would highly appreciate if after submission, you will respond to comments on your articles.
- It would also be great if you will do some social media syndication on your articles.
Please note that we reserve the right to accept or reject submitted articles with or without prior notice, especially if the article is found plagiarized and similar problems.
We do not tend to alter your content, as we are busy enough with some other things. However, if we find it necessary, we may do a little alterations or revision to maintain the quality of contents we are publishing at Better Healthy Living.
Ready to write ? Contact me using the form below:
Comments or questions are welcome.